he Victorian style house boasts broad, oak-plank floors throughout; our rooms are outfitted with antiques gathered from across the Southwest, Tiffany lamps, 14-foot ceilings, picture railings and two wood-burning fireplaces. Our fabulous 70 foot wrap-around porch with swing is also very inviting during the Spring, Summer and Fall. From our Lily rooms private balcony, you have a stunning view of Mt. Elden (9300 feet/2600 meters). A view no other bed and breakfast can boast about!
You'll enjoy gourmet breakfasts served with the flair of a fine Sunday dinner in the bright and airy breakfast room. The details of old fashioned romance are also prevalent throughout, from no TV’s, bubble bath for your claw foot bathtub and fresh flowers in your room!
For those traveling on business, we do have wireless Internet throughout our bed and breakfast!
- Check-in is 4:00pm to 6:00pm – ask about early or late check-in availability!!
- Check-out is 11:00am
- We accept Discover, Visa & MasterCard.
- For our insurance purposes and requirements, please no candle or incense burning.
- First night's advance payment will guarantee your reservation.
- As of May 1, 2005, a Flagstaff City Ordinance passed which has banned smoking in public places. Guest may smoke off premise on or near the sidewalk.
- Seven (7) day cancellation notice required, Fourteen (14) day for holidays with $25 fee. Less than 7 or 14 day notice, a gift certificate will be issued with an expiration date 6 months out.
- We are very sorry, but we are unable to accommodate pets. We can help find a facility that will - here in Flagstaff though.
Recommended by Lonely Planet, DK Guides, Moon, Rand McNally, Fodor's, Frommer's and many more local and International travel books!